NubAbility Athletics Foundation 2013 All Sport Summer Camp July 19th-July 21st Camp at DuQuoin High School in DuQuoin, IL Specializing in getting the limb-different kid out of the stands, off the bench and into the game! Football, Basketball, Soccer, Baseball, Softball, Volleyball, Tumbling & Track & Field.
- For kids with all kinds of limb-differences Ages 4-17. Siblings are welcome as a registered sibling camper also!
- 13+ Coaches, both male & female, who are accomplished limb-different athletes who will be assisted by their siblings & teammates who know how they PLAY.
- Younger Campers gain instruction & skill sets in fundamentals of each sport along with the confidence needed to participate in organized sports at the little league or elementary school level.
- Older Campers gain instruction & skill sets in fundamentals of each sport where they are lacking and participate in in-depth skills, drills & competitions that rival the best quality collegiate sport camp programs anywhere. Older Campers will be prepared to not only participate in the middle school/high school levels of organized sports, but they will be prepared to compete to win!
- Children 8 & under MUST be accompanied daily to camp by a paid & registered parent/guardian.
- Any Parent wishing to participate in the parent sessions, activities, meals, and entry to athletic venues must also be a paid & registered member of the camp.
- Pricing and further information about the camp and lodging is included in the Registration form. Click the link below to download & print.
- We prepare athletes with limb-differences to be seen by their teammates, coaches and competitors as athletes. Nothing more, nothing less. Our coaches want their competition to “Bring It” and so will our campers!
Mentorship. It’s what we do!
NubAbility Athletics: Download the NubAbility-Athletics-Foundation-Summer-Camp-2013 Form
NubAbility Athletics Foundation
8400 Hidden Oaks Lane
Tamaroa, IL 62888
Or Attach and email to email@example.com with Camp in the subject.
Jana Kaye Kuhnert, Camp Director
NubAbility Athletics Foundation exists to encourage, inspire and instruct limb-different kids to compete. We get them out of the stands, off of the bench and into the game! We are a 501(c) (3) non-profit org.
the latest information on upcoming Camps and Clinics.