NubAbility Athletics Coach
“My first camp with NubAbility, was Snow Camp in Boise, Idaho, and it is an experience I will never forget! I am honored to be a part of this amazing team, and I look forward to volunteering as a coach at future camps.”
Limb Difference: Congenital
Type: Missing Left Arm, Below Elbow
Sport: Track & Field, Skiing
Dani was born in Boise, Idaho in 1996 missing her left hand. Throughout Dani’s childhood, she was a competitive athlete and participated in a variety of sports and extracurricular activities.
In college at Butler University, Dani studied Business Marketing while simultaneously competing as a multi-sport D1 student athlete. She currently works in the Marketing Department for the Utah Jazz in Salt Lake City. Dani has been training seriously in her downtime for the Paralympics in the hopes of competing on behalf of Team USA in Tokyo 2020.
Sports + Highlights:
● Track & Field Paralympic 2020 Hopeful in 400m
● Butler University (IN): Track & Field, Cross Country (Division 1); collegiate club soccer
● Bishop Kelly High School (ID): Track & Field, Cross Country, Basketball, Softball, Soccer (4yrs)
● Dani is obsessed with McDonalds; her longest record is 20 days in a row of McDonald’s
● Fun Fact: she has eaten McDonald’s in every country she has visited (12 countries so far and counting…)
● Besides her love of McDonald’s… Dani enjoys skiing, hiking and online shopping
Connect with Coach
Are you a parent or athlete interested in contacting Coach Dani? Please email our office below explaining why you would like to connect. Our team would love to help!
COACH DANI’S SOCIAL MEDIA:
SPONSOR A Coach
Your donation offsets NubAbility’s expenses for coach: meals, lodging, apparel, travel, personal equipment, insurance, training and team building opportunities.