We are looking for a savvy merchandising intern to help us relaunch our online store. This is an excellent opportunity for a student interested in pursuing a career in retail to gain experience setting product offering and pricing strategies while working with e-commerce technologies.
– Determine new product offering – including sourcing, pricing strategy, and design. Manage against budget. Place and track orders.
– Manage product photo shoot.
– Set up all inventory in website and Facebook online stores.
– Set sales strategy for existing on-hand product. Fill orders.
– Maintain inventory in point-of-sale system.
– Inventory and organize on-hand product. Track and reconcile inventory on hand against sales.
– Source and order camper, coach and volunteer t-shirts and swag for camps.
– Support camp logistics efforts as needed during crunch time. We are a team so if equipment needs to be hauled or packets need to be stuffed, we all pitch in.
Internship start/end dates and hours are flexible; some weekend work may be required to support camp operations and organization fundraisers.
– Familiarity with core retail merchandising concepts.
– Ability to build and manage budgets.
– Comfortable using/learning web technologies needed for online shop.
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
– Track record of successfully planning and organizing projects.
NubAbility is unable to offer a salary for this position. We are happy to work with students interested in using this internship for college credit.
Email a resume, cover letter, personal reference and links to any online sales experience the applicant has (online shop, Ebay or Etsy seller, Facebook marketplace postings, etc.) to Julie Grosse at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Join our NubAbility® mailing list to hear about upcoming adaptive sport camp announcements, feel good stories and more. Stay connected!