NUBABILITY’S RESPONSE TO
We follow all federal, state, local and tribal COVID-19 guidelines for each NubAbility camp’s specific location. We also follow the guidelines for each facility where we are a guest. This includes any specific mask mandates.
With ongoing changes to COVID-19 regulations based on time period and location, we find it necessary to update our specific mitigation practices prior to each camp. Camper families receive an email one week prior to camp with up-to-date details. All participants in NubAbility events are required to adhere to the COVID-19 mitigation practices as defined in these emails. Those who fail to do so will be asked to leave the event facility.
- We require all onsite attendees to undergo a medical screening the day of the event. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone displaying potential COVID-19 symptoms or unable to pass NubAbility’s temperature check and COVID-19 self-assessment questionnaire.
- We adhere to medically approved best practices regarding disease mitigation:
- We regularly sanitize shared equipment and high traffic areas.
- We provide handwashing and sanitation stations where needed.
- We expect all participants to maintain a social distance of six feet where possible.
We reserve the right to cancel a camp at any point. We will refund event registration fees to anyone unable to participate in an activity due to COVID-19, including those we must turn away the day of the event.
Unfortunately, we acknowledge that NubAbility cannot eliminate all risks of COVID-19 transmission. It is up to each family to decide if risk levels are acceptable based on the policies and procedures outlined above.