We are looking for a creative film student to help us capture our All Sports summer camp on video so we can share the excitement through our social media channels. This is an excellent opportunity for a student interested in expanding their portfolio of projects while supporting a good cause.
– Develop camp shot list in conjunction with social media intern.
– Shoot and edit at least one one-minute tutorial per sport offered at camp (min 16).
– Shoot and edit camper, camper family and coach testimonials at camp.
– Shoot and edit camp highlights reel.
Support camp logistics efforts as needed during crunch time. We are a team so if equipment needs to be hauled or packets need to be stuffed, we all pitch in.
Internship runs July 12th – July 30th. For the most part hours are flexible; however, this intern must be available to work full days on-site every day from July 12th through July 19th.
– Proven ability to develop creative shot list.
– Experience shooting action footage.
– Experience creating and conducting on-camera interviews.
– Familiarity with basic video editing software.
– Graphic animation skills a plus.
NubAbility is unable to offer a salary for this position. We are happy to work with students interested in using this internship for college credit.
Email a resume, cover letter, personal reference and links to two sample video projects to Julie Grosse at email@example.com by May 14, 2021. Post may be filled prior to deadline.
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Join our NubAbility® mailing list to hear about upcoming adaptive sport camp announcements, feel good stories and more. Stay connected!