We are looking for a creative film student to help us capture our camps and kids on video so we can share the excitement of NubAbility through our social media channels and fundraising communications. This is an excellent opportunity for a student interested in expanding their portfolio of projects while supporting a good cause.
– Develop camp shot lists.
– Shoot and edit camp highlights reels.
– Shoot and edit sports tutorials and training content.
– Shoot and edit interviews and testimonials from kids, coaches and camper families.
Support camp logistics efforts as needed during crunch time. We are a team so if equipment needs to be hauled or packets need to be stuffed, we all pitch in.
– Internship start/end dates and hours are flexible; some weekend work and travel may be required to shoot camps and events.
– Experience shooting action footage.
– Experience creating and conducting on-camera interviews.
– Familiarity with basic video editing software.
– Graphic animation skills a plus.
NubAbility is unable to offer a salary for this position. We are happy to work with students interested in using this internship for college credit.
Email a resume, cover letter, personal reference and links to two sample video projects to Julie Grosse at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Join our NubAbility® mailing list to hear about upcoming adaptive sport camp announcements, feel good stories and more. Stay connected!