NubAbility has a one-time opportunity for a digital marketing student to participate in the redesign of our organization’s website from the ground up. This project will include use of standard UX processes such as user research and prototype testing as well as marketing techniques such as graphic design, copywriting and search engine optimization. Interest in marketing technology is essential but no coding experience is required.
– Participate in UX research process, including user interviews, card sorts, etc. to identify website audiences, content needs and site structure options.
– Assist with creation and implementation of search engine optimization strategy.
– Write website copy and source graphics as assigned.
– Help build site in WordPress.
Internship start/end dates and hours are flexible; some weekend work may be required to support camp operations and organization fundraisers.
– Applicant should be either a strong writer or a strong graphic designer.
– We will teach the technical aspects of website creation, including using WordPress. This project does not involve coding.
NubAbility is unable to offer a salary for this position. We are happy to work with students interested in using this internship for college credit.
Email a resume, cover letter and work samples to Julie Grosse at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Join our NubAbility® mailing list to hear about upcoming adaptive sport camp announcements, feel good stories and more. Stay connected!