WEBSITE REDESIGN INTERN
NubAbility has a one-time opportunity for a digital marketing student to participate in the redesign of our organization’s website from the ground up. This project will include use of standard UX processes such as user research and prototype testing as well as marketing techniques such as graphic design, copywriting and search engine optimization. Interest in marketing technology is essential but no coding experience is required.
– Analyze competitor websites to establish industry baseline for content, look and feel.
– Participate in UX research process, including user interviews, card sorts, etc. to identify website audiences, content needs and site structure options.
– Help develop wireframes and prototypes. Do A/B and iterative testing as appropriate.
– Research WordPress template options and make recommendations based on design and technical requirements that emerge from user feedback.
– Assist with creation and implementation of search engine optimization strategy.
– Write website copy and source graphics as assigned.
– Help build site in WordPress.
Internship start/end dates and hours are flexible. This project will take place during Fall 2022.
– Applicant should be either a strong writer or a strong graphic designer.
– We will teach the technical aspects of website hosting and development, including using WordPress.
NubAbility is unable to offer a salary for this position. We are happy to work with students interested in using this internship for college credit.
Email a resume, cover letter and work samples to Julie Grosse at email@example.com.
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Join our NubAbility® mailing list to hear about upcoming adaptive sport camp announcements, feel good stories and more. Stay connected!